Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Welcome to Cake Pop Gallery Talk!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member

New Member 6 years ago #1

Hi, there. I'm a new member here at the Cake Pop Gallery. I'm excited to be a part of a community of fellow cake pop lovers!

I am the author of the blog sugarkissed.net, where creative sweets are made simple. I hope to find inspiration here for new cake pop creations!

I am wondering how I can upload a picture to the gallery. I did not see the link.

Also, I am having an issue... When I click on a gallery the individual pictures don't load. I just see a bunch of blank boxes. Any help would be appreciated.

Janine
sugarkissed.net
Janine
sugarkissed.net

Re: New Member 5 years, 11 months ago #2

Hi Janine,

I have just joined to & having same problems as u!
On the flip side I have just checked out your website - wow!!!!!!!!!!!! In 2 mins I've subscribed & followed you in Pinterest!!

Suzanne x

Re: New Member 5 years, 11 months ago #3

Thanks, Suzanne! I'm honored to have you as a reader!

With regards to cake pop communities, have you been to Edible Artists Network? It's a great online community for bakers. They have a gallery, articles, tutorials, and lots of members. Also, they have a new community forum. It's not incredibly active yet since it's new but the ladies there are great about responding promptly to any comments. I'd love it if you stopped by and said hi. I'm the moderator for the cake pop board so I'll be there!
Janine
sugarkissed.net

Re: New Member 5 years, 11 months ago #4

Hi Janine!

Ooo I'll check it out thank you!! nothing like that in the UK so great!!
have a lovely weekend x

Re: New Member 1 year, 12 months ago #5

• CPG Admin
  • Administrator
Hello Ladies,

I apologize for your trouble. We had put the CPG project on hold for awhile, but we will be up again as soon as we get more help.

We have change the Gallery link in the menu to direct you to our Facebook page's photo albums for now.

Thanks for following!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds